Jeremy let me sleep in this morning, which after our busy weekend and a few late nights, I took advantage of. I was lazy for a little while this morning, then got ready to go help Heather register for her baby shower. I miss little baby girl things! It was a lot of fun and we had a yummy lunch at Jimmy John's and a Starbucks treat. (Thanks, Heather!) This afternoon we met Heather, Phil, Mason and Mckenna at the Menasha Pool. Thankfully the weather cooperated and the kids had a great time. Claire was very brave and had no issues walking around in chest deep (on her) water. Ella was braver than usual in the water, too. Mason must have been a good influence on them! We grabbed McDonald's drive thru on the way home. At that point I had to wonder if it was my birthday or the girls' birthdays, since McDonalds is definitely not MY first choice. Oh well, we made up for it with angel food cake and sherbert when we got home. Happy 29th to me!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Day 186
Jeremy let me sleep in this morning, which after our busy weekend and a few late nights, I took advantage of. I was lazy for a little while this morning, then got ready to go help Heather register for her baby shower. I miss little baby girl things! It was a lot of fun and we had a yummy lunch at Jimmy John's and a Starbucks treat. (Thanks, Heather!) This afternoon we met Heather, Phil, Mason and Mckenna at the Menasha Pool. Thankfully the weather cooperated and the kids had a great time. Claire was very brave and had no issues walking around in chest deep (on her) water. Ella was braver than usual in the water, too. Mason must have been a good influence on them! We grabbed McDonald's drive thru on the way home. At that point I had to wonder if it was my birthday or the girls' birthdays, since McDonalds is definitely not MY first choice. Oh well, we made up for it with angel food cake and sherbert when we got home. Happy 29th to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment