Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65

We woke up and hit the ground running today! Ella sang at the 8am service, which meant she and I were out the door by 7:40am. For as much as she sings her songs at home, she has yet to actually SING in front of everyone. After church I dropped Ella off at Sunday School and came home for a little while. Jeremy picked Ella up from Sunday School and then the four of us headed off to Fond du lac to check out the Children's Museum there. They girls had a fabulous time! For a smaller museum it is really nice. On the way home Jeremy dropped me off at the outlet mall in Oshkosh so that Heather & I could do a little shopping. I came home to supper already on the table...I married an amazing man! The rest of the night we played and relaxed until bedtime. Time to get some sleep before a new week arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment