Day 79
I didn't blog about this big event before today because I didn't want to jinx the progress, but Claire is now nuk-less! Thursday evening I cut the tip off of her nuk on a complete whim to see how she'd react. Surprisingly, she didn't seem too upset and just whimpered for a while at bedtime. Nap on Friday didn't go quite as smoothly, but since then each nap/bedtime has gotten better and tonight she went to sleep without a peep! I wasn't really planning on taking it away for a month or so yet, but because she did better than I expected I figured the time was right. I am SO proud of my Claire! Ella on the otherhand, does not think we're doing Claire any favors. She told me I cannot cut anymore of the nuks, though she said she does forgive me for taking hers away (which was over 2 years ago!).
No comments:
Post a Comment