Wow, I have fallen behind here badly. I knew August would be insanely busy for me...and it was. The only time I picked up the camera was for the events I had planned this month. We had Ella's party on the 6th, Alisha's baby shower on the 13th, Jessica's bridal shower on the 14th, Alisha's maternity shoot on the 20th, two Hillside orientations this week plus we have Heather's baby shower tomorrow. That's not even mentioning the hours upon hours I spent planning all this! I really hope once September begins we can get more into a routine and back to our normal speed of life. I know things will come up and I will have planning for Claire's birthday to do and I need to prep for the wedding I am shooting in October, but mostly I am really looking forward to just being home and with Jeremy & the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment