Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 237

We had a great time last night! Unfortunately, going to bed at 2:30 am and Claire getting up at 5:30 am does not mix well and it's a lesson we should have learned at least one other time this summer. Thankfully mom took over and let us sleep until 7:30 am. We went to church then to Greenville Cafe for breakfast. When we got back home Jeremy & Ella headed out to the Timber Rattlers game (her 1st game!) and mom, Claire and I did some shopping. Jeremy had homemade pizza made for us when we got home, then dad came over to visit for a while. A busy, good & exhausting day...I was asleep before Jeremy got home from the grocery store around 9 pm. (And can I just say that I have an amazing husband who is willing to let me go to bed early while he does the grocery shopping!)

Oh, Claire hit a milestone today. We no longer have a crib in our house. After climbing out of her crib 3 times during naptime, we decided it was time to convert the crib to a toddler bed. We all got her ready for bed and she went to bed on her first night with no problems at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment