Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 241

Ella's first day of 4K!!!!

The morning went very smoothly, we were all dressed, fed and ready to go by 7:45 am. We even managed to get some pictures. Claire and I walked Ella into the classroom and stayed for about 10 minutes. Ella found Hayleigh right away and didn't even give a second look when it was time for Claire and I to leave. That made it so much easier to leave her and I no tears were shed, surprisingly!

While Ella was at school Claire and I ran to Target and then came home to do a few chores. We picked Ella up and I was happy to see she looked like she had a great time! We met Jeremy at Hong Kong Buffet in Neenah for supper...Ella's choice to celebrate her first day of school. While she was eating her crab rangoon she happily announced how much she liked her "cranberry-n-goon". :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment