Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 243

And another day of no pictures...I am failing this project 365 thing in a major way. I have learned though, that if I am forced to pick up my camera it makes photography much less appealing. Not saying there aren't 100 little moments each day that are worthy of capturing. But sometimes, life it better not seen through a lens.

This morning we headed to New London to visit Brent, Amanda and Emily Otis. Emily will be a year old and this is the first time we met her. Every time we planned to get together with them, one of the girls would get a cold or weather would get in the way. I am happy we finally got together. Emily is a sweetie and Ella & Claire had lots of fun with Emily and her toys. Brent & Amanda had a tough journey with baby Tyler, so I am so very happy they have Emily now.

We spent the rest of our day hanging around the house and Jeremy grilled steaks for supper. I am loving having more "normal" family time again. So thankful for some of the busy-ness to be done so we can refocus on family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment