Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 1st: Day 32

Baby Ty and big sister, Gracelyn, came back today for their sibling part of the shoot. You can see that they already have a super close bond.

Kind of last minute I asked mom to come stay with the girls so Jeremy and I could run some errands and go out today today. After Ella was done with Girl Scouts Jeremy & I took off and ran to Target and Kohls and then used our gift certificate to the Wild Truffle that Wes & Heather gave us for Christmas. This was our second time eating there and it was so delicious. I had a wild truffle pizza and Jeremy had the sweet sausage pizza. I didn't get to try Jeremy's because he pretty much inhaled it. It was so nice to be able to just sit and talk. We talked a lot about our trip we're planning to Maine in June. It's a place we've both wanted to go and decided to use the free airline tickets that Jeremy won to go there. After dinner we grocery shopped, which isn't glamorous but still much better than taking the little ladies along with us. I love date nights and I love that we have parents that are so willing to watch the girls for us so that we can have some "us" time. It's so easy to push a relationship off to the side when kids are involved so date nights are great for reconnecting and focusing on each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment