Visitors today! Heather, Hannah, Gage and Grandma Jump came to visit. Immediately when Hannah walked in the door she was asking for Ella but when she was told Ella was at school she went to find Claire and gave her a couple big hugs. It also sounds like she kept saying "missed you". So sweet! When Ella did get home from school she ran up to her and gave Ella lots of hugs, too. We all got in some play time and then went to Stevi B's for supper. Yum. The girls had lots of luck in the game room and Hannah even hit the jackpot once. For once we actually came home with somewhat decent prizes thanks to all of our tickets we got lucky with tonight.
I had been reading about all these amazing clearance finds that people were finding at Target, so we stopped on our way home. I wasn't disappointed...we got some GREAT deals on clothes, undies for the girls and a few other things. I love Target <3
Grandma Jump brought all 3 girls bubbles today, so we also had a big bubble blowing event.
No comments:
Post a Comment