Busy but fantastic day today. It began with meeting up with Courtney, the two "wedding moms", my mom and 4 of the 5 other bridesmaids. Everyone is so nice and I think we'll have lots of fun! Our first stop was David's Bridal where we tried on a few dresses and probably where we'll end up getting "the one". We also stopped over to the Bridal Event, which was overwhelming to say the least. So many dresses!
I had to skip out on lunch with the girls so that I could meet up with Jeremy and get the girls so that we could meet dad for our visit to the PAC. Dad had gotten the girls and I tickets to the Beauty & the Beast for Christmas. It was both of the girls first Broadway theater experience and I think they really liked it. It was fun watching their expressions. After the show we had dinner and then dessert at Cherry Berry. Yum!
Ended the evening with some quiet time with Jeremy and an awesome foot rub. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment