It was a busy and wonderful day. Claire sang at the 8 am service, so we were up bright and early. After church Tarrah, Courtney and I did some antique mall shopping and had lunch at the Milwaukee Burger Company. So much fun spending time with cousins and even though we don't see each other a ton or spend a lot of time together as adults, we still have a bond similar to the one we had as kids.
While I was busy with my family, Jeremy & the girls were busy with his family. Jerison, Heather, Colleen and the kids came for a visit so they all went to Monkey Joe's. I was bummed I didn't get to see Gage & Hannah for long but it'll be a good excuse to plan another visit soon.
Oh, and the baby tree that we planted last summer survived the winter and is blossoming!

No comments:
Post a Comment