Monday, May 5, 2014

April 17th: Day 107


Today after I picked Ella up from school the girls and I stopped to pick Heather up from work and then headed to Oshkosh. We stopped to Tamara's (circus cookie cupcakes!!!) and then went to the hotel and waited for Jeremy to pick the girls up. After they left, our girls getaway commenced. We started with wine in the hotel lobby for Happy Hour and then went to dinner at TJ's Harbor. It was yummy and I finally started getting some taste back. What would a girls getaway be without a little shopping, so we stopped to Target and I taught Heather the joys of Cartwheel :-) Once we were back the hotel we chatted for a while and around 9:45 pm decided to head to the hot tub. Around 10 pm we noticed a couple fire trucks and an ambulance pulled in. A full 5 minutes after they all showed up the fire alarm went off...so guess who got to head outside dripping wet in a swimsuit. Awesome. Heather & I did get a couple good laughs out of it though. If we would've had to stay outside more than the half an hour that we did, it probably wouldn't have been so funny. Anyways, we went back to our room, ate our cupcakes and fell asleep chatting :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment