Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1- Happy New Year!




I've decided to attempt Project 365...taking one photo a day to document our daily lives. I am hoping to use this blog to capture the little moments and memories that might otherwise get lost in the big things of life. Here we go!

The New Year began as it does most Saturdays- with a trip to the grocery store and a little shopping. This evening our wonderful friends, the Brandts, came over so we could do our little Christmas exchange, let the kiddos play and the grown ups socialize. I can't think of many ways to better start the new year than yummy food (including chocolate fondue), tropical slush, happy kids and great friends! Ella & Claire say thank you Heather, Phil, Mason & Mckenna for the gifts. The magnifying glass has hardly left Ella's hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment