Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

So I have already failed a little on this project today. No photo today, but it's because I didn't really decide to do this until day 3 of the new year. I think Ella may have a picture on her camera that was taken yesterday, so I will have to see if I can find a USB cord to get it onto the computer.

This morning Ella had Sunday school and then we went to the 10:30 am service. It was a workout to keep both kids somewhat quiet and still...whew! After church we ate lunch and then the girls napped, I cleaned and Jeremy went to look for deer sheds. The rest of the day was pretty laid back, with Jeremy playing with the girls and me trying to get our houseback in shape after the holidays. Oh the glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment