Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 39

Busy Tuesday! Ella's weekly playdate was at Lucia's today and Sarah even offered to keep Claire for a little bit so I could get a few quick things done at home. Amazing what can be accomplished in 45 minutes without kids undoing whatever it is that I've just done! Jeremy had a meeting at church tonight, so instead of hanging out at home without him, the girls and I went to visit Heather, Mason & Mckenna. When Mason & Ella were both smaller and Heather & I were pregnant with the little girls we used to get together for dinner and playdates in the evening pretty regularily. It was great having the kids play while Heather & I were able to chat. And of course, what would get togethers with pregnant ladies be without dessert! Mmm, I looked forward to our evening playdates because I always knew I'd get adult conversation and yummy dessert! Anyways, now that the "little girls" are not quite as little and it's easier to manage taking 2 kids out and about, hopefully we can resume our evening playdates. And dessert eating :) Can't break tradition, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment