It was a pretty laid back Sunday. Grandma Jump & Papa Smith came to church with us, then came back to our house for lunch. The girs both took great naps and I caught up all of our scrapbooks (for now). After Claire went to bed Jeremy, Ella & I played Disney SceneIt for the second night in a row. She was so proud of herself when she answered a few questions right without any help and even got one that Jeremy & I had no clue what the answer was!
On another note, we heard today in church that a little two year old girl from our church had a brain tumor removed this past week and will be beginning chemo in the near future. She has been in the nursery with me during Vacation Bible School for the past three summers and is a sweet little girl. She has been on my mind a lot since we heard the announcement. Please pray for Halle and her family!
No comments:
Post a Comment