Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 43

I feel like today was another go-go-go day. Browsing the Lullaby Shop for big girl bedding and grocery shopping this morning, naps, then Ella & I met up with Papa to buy his birthday gift and a quick stop at Maggie Moos for ice cream. At suppertime Grandma Brandl came to visit and stay with the girls so Jeremy & I could go out for dinner. We ended up at Applebees, mainly for their Maple Butter Blondie dessert. When we were dating we had a deal that the person with the higher GPA took the other person out to dinner. It was usually at Applebees and we always shared the dessert. We were a little disappointed that this time the dessert was not as good as we remembered. Disappointment aside, it was so nice to get out for some couple time!

No comments:

Post a Comment