I attempted Project 365 two years ago and failed. I forgot about it completely until I stumbled upon the blog again a couple weeks ago. I then spent a couple hours rereading everything from round one of Project 365 and was reminded of so many things I had forgotten about. I really need to restart this and (hopefully) keep up with it because having our life in words and photos is an awesome thing to look back on.
We rang in 2014 with some of our closest friends and all the kiddos. Ella & Claire made it until just after 11 pm (their first time getting to watch the ball drop in NYC!) and Jeremy & I waited until the official new year before heading off to dreamland. The first day of 2014 was spent mostly at home just chilling. Truthfully, that's how most of Christmas vacation looked this year and I was more than okay with that. I am sad to send Ella back to school tomorrow and emerge from our cozy little cocoon of home, back to the routine of our daily life.
We already have lots of fun planned for 2014...Disney in February, a trip to Maine in June, Jellystone with the crew pictured above (plus 4 more) in July, weddings of friends and family and so much more. Here is a to a new year and many new memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment