Monday, March 24, 2014

March 18th: Day 77

 
The big day is here! The girls have been waiting for this day since early December. Nope, not a holiday. Or a birthday. Today is the day Frozen is released. Now they can sing along to Let It Go and mirror Elsa's every move.

I planned a Frozen night. We had Anna's Sandwiches (from the line in "Love is an Open Door"- we finish each other's sandwiches), Sven Antlers, Olaf Noses & Troll Dip and Frozen Punch. We also had a little scavenger hunt I found on Pinterest that used lyrics from Frozen songs. Their prize was printed coloring pages and a little treat.

Oh, and while I was getting everything ready for supper Ella saw that I had a pile of dishes in the sink. She asked if she could do them for me. Of course! She actually did a great job and it was very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment