This morning we served for the REACH service and then since it was finally a nice, spring day Jeremy & I suggest we go take a walk in the woods. Neither of the girls were at all enthused and Ella claimed it was dangerous. Mom & Dad won the battle and we ended up going, but really the girls won the war because they made trekking through the woods less enjoyable by their whining. The photo is of them on a log that I had them sit at to eat a snack in hopes that they'd stop complaining long enough to let Jeremy & I look around (within sight of course). After we left that location and headed to another, their attitude got a little better. Ella found out how much fun it is to wade through the water with her rain boots and actually got into the exploring.
Other perks from today: bed linens being dried on the clothesline outside, supper on the grill, finishing another photo gallery and chocolate wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment