Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 5th: Day 64

First off, Happy Lenten Season!

I was transported back to elementary school today when Heather & I took Mason & Ella to the roller rink for open skating. I felt pretty good that I was able to catch on again pretty quickly. I still can't stop, however, and am very thankful for those carpeted walls! It may have been a different story if there were more than the 8 people who were there besides us and I had to maneuver more. Thankfully it was quiet and there was lots of wall space to run into :-)

At first Ella wasn't so sure what to think. She couldn't get the gliding motion down and took a few falls (once pulling me down with her). I was very proud of how she got back up and tried again though and after a couple rounds she figured out the glide and you could see her confidence increase. By the time we were done, she decided she likes it and wants to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment