Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 156

Late, late night! We started out at Red Robin for dinner. The Brandts, Hoffmans, Abuhls, Cross' and Wes & Heather ate with us. Afterwards everyone except the Abuhls headed to Sliders in Menasha. Good, good times (virgin Miami Vice, dance moves- especially the fish, Sara's retelling of Jeremy being "chased" in the yard, gray shirt guy). By midnight it was down to us, the Hoffmans and Wes & Heather. We ended up staying out until 1:45am.

It was rough getting up this morning, even though once I got Claire up at 6:45am I was able to go back to sleep until 8:30am. Thanks to Colleen for watching Ella & Claire. We took it easy this morning, then after naps we picked up some flowers/plants at Steins and spent the rest of the afternoon outside. Playing in the water, washing cars (the Avalon and the cozy coupe!), chalking, playing catch. We even did supper outside. And this Ella story is copied from my Facebook status for today:

Jeremy just told Ella to ask me if we could go eat at McDonalds. I told Ella I wasn't really in the mood for McDonalds. She leaned over and whispered to me, "Well, you can stay home then".

No comments:

Post a Comment