Colleen came to watch the girls today so we could celebrate. We went to a matinee showing of Bridesmaids, which was hilarious! We both really enjoyed the movie, and this was the first movie we've been to together since seeing The Simpsons Movie a week or so before I had Ella. After the movie we ran a couple errands and then ate at Serious Burger. It was a very fun anniversary date. We got home in time to feed the girls supper, play for a bit and put them to bed so we could relax with a glass of wine (drank from our wedding glasses) and another movie.
Ella kept asking who was going to take her to our anniversary. I had no idea what she was talking about at first, then realized the only reference she really has to "anniversary" is the party we had for Grandma & Grandpa Newby's 60th anniversary. I explained to her that we weren't having a party, but she could plan one for us in about 19 years :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment