Day 162
Jeremy had Eric's bachelor party all day/evening, so the girls and I packed up and headed out for some visiting. First stop was Grandma Jump & Papa Smith's. Next we went to Grandma Brandl's, in hopes Claire would nap there. No such luck, so we headed over to visit Granny & Great Papa. Often when we visit there you will find Ella & Granny in conversation, just the two of them. We headed back to Grandma Brandl's for dinner, then walked up to see Grandma & Grandpa Newby's pigs and take Uncle Carl the picture I took of him. Claire had a little run-in with Tipsy the cat (Tipsy swatted at Claire and caught her in the sleeve). Claire cried for a few minutes and when I put her back down she saw Tipsy again and continued to follow Tipsy around and say "hi kitty" over and over. Apparently Claire is quick to forgive and forget! Both girls also liked Bo, a sweet old golden retriever. Lots of visiting, so both girls went to bed without a peep and then mom and I spent the next few hours working on Alisha's baby shower stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment