Today is the 100th day of this blog! It was a busy Sunday catching up. Ella sang in church this morning and Wes came to stay with Mackenzie so that both Jeremy & I could go to church. After church the girls napped while Jeremy and I went through old cards, letters, etc. and reorganized. It rained on and off today, but cleared up enough for us to take a walk down to Everglade. No muskrats to be seen today, but Claire discovered worms! I found one on the road and without hesitation, Claire picked it up and proceeded to carry it around the yard. It didn't bother her at all that it was squirming in her hand. And she only attempted to eat it once! She is most definitely our adventurous child! We headed inside just in time...ominous storms had us heading for the basement for about an hour. Finally by 9pm all 3 girls were in bed and Jeremy and I had our first opportunity all day to just sit and relax for a while!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Day 100
Today is the 100th day of this blog! It was a busy Sunday catching up. Ella sang in church this morning and Wes came to stay with Mackenzie so that both Jeremy & I could go to church. After church the girls napped while Jeremy and I went through old cards, letters, etc. and reorganized. It rained on and off today, but cleared up enough for us to take a walk down to Everglade. No muskrats to be seen today, but Claire discovered worms! I found one on the road and without hesitation, Claire picked it up and proceeded to carry it around the yard. It didn't bother her at all that it was squirming in her hand. And she only attempted to eat it once! She is most definitely our adventurous child! We headed inside just in time...ominous storms had us heading for the basement for about an hour. Finally by 9pm all 3 girls were in bed and Jeremy and I had our first opportunity all day to just sit and relax for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment