Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 112

Today was a pretty exciting day in our house for quite a few reasons...

*Jeremy was home today...always nice to have two parents at home!
*Claire had her first ponytail put it.

*Ella is spending her very first night in her full size bed. Bittersweet, too, since it just means she's getting bigger and outgrew her toddler bed.
*We dyed eggs.
*We had supper at the River Rail. Yum!
*Ella and I went to the Good Friday church service tonight. She did so well with the long service. She said seeing the cross carried out of the dark church was awesome, but she could have done without the loud bang of the book being closed to symbolize the moment of Jesus' death.


I had a hard time choosing just one photo to put on here since I got pictures of most of today's big events, but ended up going with Claire's ponytail because a.) it's just SO cute, b.) I'll group all the Easter photos (egg dying included) in a Facebook album, so they'll be seen there and c.) I don't want to show Ella's big girl room to the world until it is all done. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment