Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124

Hello, gorgeous blue skies and new little tree buds!


It was a beautiful (and somewhat productive) day. After Claire & I dropped Ella off at school we ran to Kohls to use our 3rd free $10 certificate (thank you, Northland Ave. store remodel), stopped at a rummage sale and found a few things for Ella and then came home to pick up our picnic lunch and the stroller. It's so nice to be able to walk to pick Ella up! We had our picnic lunch at the park and the girls played for a little while. They walked the last 1/4 mile home, so thanks to the fresh air and exercise they both took amazing naps. Like an hour and a half longer than normal! It was great! I caught up on some things I needed to do on the computer, cleaned the rest of the downstairs and even had time to read for a while. We headed back outside after naps and played with all of the neighborhood girls (9 total!) and came home just in time for Jeremy to get home from work. We threw in a quick pizza and headed back outside for a nice long walk. The day ended with a bath and Ella helping to tuck Claire into bed. Then Ella and I had a little mani/pedi session. If I were brave enough to flash my toes online, that would've been my photo of the day. You can just imagine how, umm, unique my toes look. Anyways, kiddos are in bed and it's time for a slush. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment