Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131

Lesson learned last night. No caffeine at 9pm anymore. As I was finishing errands I grabbed a Pepsi and drank maybe 1/4 of the bottle on my way home. As a result, it was midnight before I could fall asleep. And it was my morning to get up with the girls. This makes for one tired Lindsay. Somehow, I made it through. We dropped Ella off at school, ran to Kohls (to use our 4th $10 gift coupon), returned glass knobs at Hobby Lobby and picked Ella up. Fed the girls lunch, gave them baths thanks to the mac n cheese hair treatment Claire gave herself. Tried to nap, but dear sweet Claire woke up after 45 mins. of nap. Watched Tangles, played playdough, made supper. And then, my knight in shining armor arrived home. Whew! Almost bedtime now!

This picture shows Claire's newest expression. Jeremy & I both think she looks like Duck Face/Walter off of Full House.

No comments:

Post a Comment