This morning all four of us went to the grocery store together for the first time in a month or so thanks to super busy weekends. Such a small thing, but it was so nice to get back into our routine. While the girls napped Jeremy and I decided to be productive. Jeremy washed the van and I cleaned the entire upstairs (minus the girls' rooms). This evening I met up with Chad and Morgan and their kids to do some pictures at Smith Park. We finally had cooperative weather and I am very happy with how the session went. It was wonderful to be back outdoors shooting. It leaves so much more space for creativity! On the way home I stopped to Corks & Caps to pick up some celebratory sangria. Kiddos are in bed and we're off to hang out in Doug and Sara's backyard and enjoy our first campfire in a long time.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Day 148
This morning all four of us went to the grocery store together for the first time in a month or so thanks to super busy weekends. Such a small thing, but it was so nice to get back into our routine. While the girls napped Jeremy and I decided to be productive. Jeremy washed the van and I cleaned the entire upstairs (minus the girls' rooms). This evening I met up with Chad and Morgan and their kids to do some pictures at Smith Park. We finally had cooperative weather and I am very happy with how the session went. It was wonderful to be back outdoors shooting. It leaves so much more space for creativity! On the way home I stopped to Corks & Caps to pick up some celebratory sangria. Kiddos are in bed and we're off to hang out in Doug and Sara's backyard and enjoy our first campfire in a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment