Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150

Happy Memorial Day! I saw a status message today on Facebook that read "Home of the free BECAUSE of the brave". Amen to that!


I finished editing Chad and Morgan's photo session this morning, just in time to leave for Mackenzie's birthday party. We stopped in Waupaca first so Jeremy could take a look at Mary's computer. The girls had fun playing outside there. We had fun at Mackenzie's party, too. The highlight was walking down to Grandpa's pond. We got to see a tiny painter turtle and a few toads. Ella & Claire had a blast throwing rocks into the pond, too.

When we got home today I was feeling grumpy and on the verge of a little mini fit. It's amazing how my attitude goes from grumpy and feeling short tempered to calm and relaxed when I pull one of my girls off by herself for some snuggles and reading. I love that my girls love to read and that they love snuggle with us to read. A perfect ending to this holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment