Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145

Maddy came to hang out with us this morning, so I took advantage of how nicely the girls were playing in the basement to clean out the storage room. Once a year I look at the mountain of things we've accumulated and think that I need to reduce the number of totes we have. So I sit down and go through the totes, pull out a few things, but in the end it's still the same amount of stuff sitting in there. Oh well. I did come across some old lesson plans and weekly newsletters that I sent home to parents and it made me miss some of the fun things I got to do with my classes. Sometimes I do miss teaching.

I hadn't left the house since Sunday, so this evening I ran a few errands. Alone. It was nice. And I tried out the new Frozen Strawberry Lemonade from McDonalds. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment