Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 149

Sunday Funday! We ended up hanging out with the Hoffmans until 1:30am, so my wonderful husband got up with the girls so I could sleep in. We went to church, the girls napped and I edited photos, then we headed to Oshkosh. Our first stop was Menominee Park to visit the zoo (or so it's called, not much there anymore) and the awesome playground. We only stayed for about an hour because the lake flies were horrid and we were ready for some supper. We ended up eating at Polito's and ordered the steak & fries pizza. Yum! After we ate we stopped by Eric & Mel's new house. While we were there Claire walked up to a ceramic crab sitting on their coffee table and opened it. It was filled with treats. How in the world did she know that? She's got the nose of a blood hound when it comes to treats! We just relaxed once we got home. The girls watched a movie and I edited more photos. Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment