Aunt Lorraine was laid to rest to day. I am also going to mention it was the coldest day in over 10 years! With the wind chill, it is estimated to be around -44 degrees.
On the way to the funeral, we passed by the home my great grandparents used to live in. I remember the house very clearly and was so sad to see how neglected it now looks. Memories from that house: playing lawn darts, the yodeling man on the living room wall, spinning M&Ms in a pretend blender, visiting on the porch and being so worried every time the train came through because the tracks were SO close to the house.
Ps. Ignore the poor quality of the photo. I snapped it quick with my phone from inside the car because it was too cold to even open the window for a second.
No comments:
Post a Comment