Claire headed back to preschool after a three week hiatus. I was braced for some resistance from her, but she happily got ready for school and once we were there she quickly settled in for some coloring with her friends Emma and Sophie. I somehow managed to lose track of an hour and a half at Target while Claire was in school and then made a quick dash to Bath & Body Works and Maurices (I now own jeggings...not quite sure what my thoughts are on that now).
After preschool we headed to the elementary school for Claire's speech class. There we learned that the other little boy who was in class with her had a stroke over break and is at Milwaukee Children's Hospital. Prayers are being said for Colton!
After speech it was a quick run to Walmart and then back home for a little while before we picked Ella up from school. Claire is having so much fun with her marble run that she got from the Woyaks. I'll admit, I think it is pretty fun as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment