Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 2: January 2nd

It was back to school for Ella today. I am usually a fan of routine, but it is hard to emerge from the cozy holiday cocoon and get back into the routine. Heather, Hannah & Gage came to visit. Heather did a little shopping and left the kids here for a couple hours. I got to get in some Gage snuggles and playtime with Hannah. Love those kiddos!

Claire stayed with Heather while I ran to pick Ella up from school. When I got home Heather told me that Claire had a little accident in the bathroom but very proudly said, "My mom is going to be so proud of me. I got a little pee in the floor but I cleaned it up!" Yeah, she may be overlooking the fact of why that pee got there in the first place. Gotta love her.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment